Replacing your commercial appliances is expensive and its therefore important that you take care of your appliances. Taking care of the appliances will ensure that they last long and work optimally. It’s important to ensure that your commercial freezer, fridge, oven, deep fry, ice cream freezer, steamer, and the ice maker are well maintained. Regular servicing and thorough cleaning the appliances periodically will ensure that your appliances last a lifetime. In this article, we tell simple tips to help maintain your appliances. Ensure that the commercial appliance repair Virginia team regularly checks on your appliances and to ensure they are no sudden breakdowns
How to Take Care of your commercial Appliances
Refrigerators and Freezers
- Make sure that you don’t overfill the refrigerator to allow air to circulate freely and prevent the fridge compressor from overworking.
- Ensure the commercial refrigerator repair team cleans the coils often
- Clean the fridge door gasket using a mild detergent and water.
- Make sure that you service the refrigerator often to avoid sudden breakdowns.
- Check for any loose connections and thoroughly clean all the ice making components
- Clean the dishwasher regularly to avoid food build-up
- Make sure that the commercial dishwasher repair team services your dishwasher regularly
- Clean the dishwasher gasket often
- Make sure that filter is cleaned regularly. Scrape off food from the plates before placing them in the dishwasher
- Teach your team how to use the commercial dishwasher to ensure that it last long
- Clean the commercial oven when not using it. Wipe off the food particles on your oven because that could damage your oven.
- Follow the commercial oven maintenance schedule and schedule monthly thorough cleaning of the oven. Let the commercial oven repair team service and maintain our oven to ensure that it last longer.
- Make sure you clean the oven racks.
Commercial Ice Maker
- Clean and sanitize the ice maker machine often. Make sure that you clean off lime and mineral deposits
- Follow the routine maintenance schedule. Make sure there is no ice stuck on the evaporator plates which will cause the freeze ups and a longer time to make ice. The condenser and the filter should also be cleaned once every six months.
- Follow the ice maker user manual and ensure that the maintenance schedule is done by a commercial ice maker repair technician.
Commercial Deep Fryer
- Drain the oil daily
- Make sure that follow the operation manual and ensure that all the staff who use the dryer know how to handle the appliances
- When using it, stick to the right temperature
- Invite the commercial deep fryer repair team immediately you notice any issue. Ensure that you follow the service and maintenance schedule diligently
- Make sure the appliance is cleaned daily
How to Optimize your Commercial Appliances
- Use the appliances correctly
It’s important that your staff understands how each appliance operates. That will ensure that each appliance is used optimally without damage. The commercial appliance repair team may be able to train your employees on how to use the appliances. Make sure you use the right temperature when using commercial deep fryers.
- Storage and working space
Make sure that you enough working area for each appliance. Consider the size of your restaurant and invest in an appliance that is appropriate. Squeezing the appliance in a small space may cause breakdown due to overheating and accidents and it’s therefore important that you ensure each appliance has enough space. It’s also important to ensure there is free flow of air, especially for appliances such ovens. Placing oven in a crowded place will lead to overheating and breakdown.
Make sure you clean up the appliances after use to avoid build-up of food particles, the mineral deposit that can lead to break down.
- Regular maintenance and servicing
Make sure that you follow the maintenance schedule diligently. Even if the appliances are working make sure they are serviced often and that will ensure they work optimally.
Your commercial appliances will last long when they are well taken care of and serviced often. Make sure the commercial appliance kitchen repair regularly checks your appliance to ensure there is no breakdown. The kitchen appliances should be placed in areas where there is enough working space.