Especially for a food business owner, it is very crucial to rely on their electronic gadgets and commercial appliances. In order to keep your business going smoothly, make sure you schedule the maintenance of commercial kitchen appliances and the refrigerator components, such as ice dispensers, freezers, coolers or walk-in freezers time to time. An unanticipated breakdown of your refrigerator units will lead to a sudden halt in your business and decaying of all the raw materials, which might have otherwise generated a hefty profit for you.
Tips to maintain your refrigerator:
A commercial refrigerator is a valuable asset for a professional in the food and restaurant industry because a faulty storage tool will spoil all the perishable goods. Thus, it is always better to organize regular inspection and maintenance programs, to prevent them from breaking down. Even though food and restaurant business can be very hectic, it is advisable to ensure routine commercial refrigerators service, at least twice a year by professional experts. By ensuring optimum functionality of the refrigerator units, you not only prevent your business operation from ceasing but also prevent revamping your electrical charges. Unless your commercial appliances operate efficiently, chances are that your electricity bills might increase dramatically.
Therefore, the annual maintenance schedules must ensure the following:
- Inspecting pressure cleaning condenser coils and drain lines
- Monitor the temperature, and the defrost settings
- Replace contaminated ice and avoid mold, insect or flies by regular cleaning
- Inspect the filters on the ice makers
- Checking the refrigerant level
- Flushing acid descale solution to sanitize the water circuit
- Examining the unit thermometer verification
- Watch out for any loosened electrical connections
- Ice vending machines should be disassembled and sanitized properly
- Monitor the condenser, evaporation, wiring, compressor, fan motors or blades.
- Double check for any internal or external cracks, holes or previously sealed parts to avoid air leakage.
Consult a certified refrigeration service provider immediately after breakdown:
Even if you have been running your commercial kitchen appliances efficiently, they might break down unexpectedly, after prolonged usage; and a failure inevitably means loss of your valuable time and money. Thus, it is ideally recommended to unplug the appliance immediately and consult a victory refrigerator repair Alexandria, rather than waiting for the further breakdown. The instant action might increase the longevity of your device while running the device inefficiently will waste your energy resources and money. Take good care of your commercial appliances, and they will love you back!